Club meetings are on Wednesdays, 10 am, with “hybrid” format (Zoom in from your own location or join with others zooming in together). Zoom link and location for in-person option are emailed to all paid-up club members a few days before each meeting.
- Feb. 1: Speaker (Club member) Laurie MacBride, “Journey to the Great Bear Sea”
- Feb. 15: Guest Speaker Ursula Abresch, “Intentional Camera Movement”
- Mar. 1: Report & follow-up discussion on our club’s fall 2022 survey / Photo sharing: “Cold”.
- March 15: Guest Speaker J.P. Stones, “Storytelling for Photographers”
- April 5: Speaker (Club member) Corinne Flaws, “Shetland”
- Thursday, April 13: Field trip to Buttertubs Marsh (Nanaimo). Get the details.
- April 19: Photo sharing – “Intentional Camera Movement”
- May 3: Photo sharing – your choice of “A photo (or series) that tells a story” OR “Abandoned / forgotten”
- May 17: Guest Speaker Jim Zuckerman, Wildlife Photography
- Sunday, June 4: Spring Show & Sale, 12 noon to 4 pm, Rollo Centre (Gabriola)
- June 7: Speaker (Club member) Diane Green, “Around the World in 32 Days”
- June 21: agenda TBA
Meetings will resume in September.
- Sunday, November 26, 12 noon to 4 pm, Fall Show & Sale, Rollo Centre (Gabriola)